Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I just commented on this video in youtube - Fanaa - Mere Hath Mein w/ English Lyrics



I just love this video...so I just made a comment....and I just got an idea why not post my comment on my blog....
So I just copied it here...

" Thank You Very Much Uploader.
This is one of my favorite song and one of my favorite movies. And I made this video a favorite in youtube. Because this song will transport me into another world. A world of love......a traumatic love...and you know that a traumatic love is far more deeper than the usual love.
Well, I guess I did not typed anything that stupid... I just expressed my mind. That's all. "

4 comments:

  1. I inclination not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...This is a pretty old post so I'm not going to change the I factor right now...Thank you for the comment..
    Everything happens for a reason !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't understood your comment properly, but I kinda get something out of it..that you're thankful..well many are not..you're...that's good buddy.

    ReplyDelete

[b]