Sunday, December 13, 2009

Actor Sanjay Mitra's Details, Photos and Rare Info's

Actor Sanjay Mitra's photos (and video(s)) are very rare in the internet. So I would like that to share it with the world. He is an actor who has done many films in different Languages in India.
First of I would like to give his information and filmography and thanks to his facebook page and his friend acceptance. I think that he will pardon me if he doesn't want these infos to be published.

Filmography
Vaishali
Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha
Hrudayanjali
Poonilaamazha
Smart City
Anado Niketan (Bengali)


TV Series
Shree Guruvayoor Appan (Surya Tv) (Malayalam)
Piya Ka Ghar
Gharana
Vishwas
Shagun
Bhabi
Sati
Mamta
Man Mein Hai Vishwas

His Favorite Tv Shows are : Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City
His Favorite Movies are : Sholay, Amar Akbar Anthony, Peter Seller's Movies
His Favorite Book : Kane And Abel by Sidney Sheldon
Favorite Quotation : What Goes Around....Comes Around
His Philosophy : Live and Let Live
His Interests : Music, Playing Accordian, Singing, Fitness, Hanging around with Kids
Birthday : March 1
Current City : Mumbai, India
Political Views : Liberal
Religious Views : Staunch Hindu

---------------------------------------------------
***UPDATE (Galliyan Cover by Sanjay!) [Sept 14, 2014]***
I found Sanju bhai's latest cover of Galliyan from Ek Villain.
Who all knew about Sanjay Mitra's hidden talent of singing!
Check it out:

---------------------------------------------------

   Photos



















With actress Geethanjali










































        Salman Khan with Sanjay Mitra's Kids at a Suburban Coffee Shop

(old) Sandwitched between mom and dad














Sanjay donning the warpaint ......getting ready for the shoot




















     Young Sanjay


    Photogenic !








    Sanjay Mitra (old) with Mother












    Sanjay Mitra with Actor Suresh Gopi during the filming of the film 'Smart City'






      Sanjay With Geethanjali in Hrudayanjali






















 
SNAPSHOTS

From Poonilaamazha





















Snapshots from TV Serial 'Guruvayoor Appan'















45 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really nice deed Navneet.

      Delete
    2. Dear Naveeth, Can u please give his fb link, I am his big fan.
      Please message me: https://www.facebook.com/charlsdani

      Delete
  2. sometimes i have a full signal then i suddenly loose connection sometimes i have a low signal then the connection drops completely i tried changing the channel on my router, that did no good i tried power cycling my broadcom card has the latest driver i tried disabling all my antivirus software i am using network magic, so i am thinking i have to manually set an ip address for my computer, but i don't know for sure [url=http://gordoarsnaui.com]santoramaa[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an awesome job--Has sanjay seen this yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've posted it..thanks
    Well, I'm basically an internet freak..so I just use internet more than anything. So my aim is....ahh, I just want to fill up this internet thing with everything haah (lol)..Almost everything must be on internet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sanjay mitra uncle is excellent and i love his performance in vaishali....iam really thankful to u for having taken efforts to upload these photos and information about him.....thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your malayalam films (visali and oru vadakan veeragadha )and other T.V. serial also
    More photos (with family)add please....

    ReplyDelete
  7. what happened with Suparna Anand. Did Sanjay Mitra split with her???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really i too looking for the same thing for a long time...what happend to her??

      Delete
    2. they split.. he got married to tarun punj

      so can someone provide info about suparna please

      Delete
    3. i was also searching about suparna anand....today i found her real facebook account wich u can chek
      www.facebook.com/suparna.anand.5

      as u can see her husband is not sunjay mitra...
      its some rajesh savlani i think

      Delete
  8. he is a real herooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything about his wife (Suparna) ..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She also got remarried and have big kids now.

      Delete
    2. Sanjay and Suparna split long time back but they both got remarried and they both have happy families now.

      Delete
  10. I think they were separated ...(?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. kids are like her.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot.Back from a long stint in a foreign country,I forgot the Vaishali hero.Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm luv hiim a lot !!
    thnx a lot ,,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good work. Malayalis will never forget Sanjay. My search to know about him landed me here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thany bro! I've been searchin bout dis actor for really long..I really'd a doubt bout de role he did in smart city..I was not sure it was'm! He's turnin younger n hawter everyday it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  16. why did you seperate with suparna?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya we malayali viewers are really intrested to know about his marital status...the guy still looks damn hot.

      Delete
  17. thanyou soo much for all those infrmation.. u might hv spent a lot of time for this.. there seems tobe no clue of sanjay anywhere else in internet.. but i udint tell anything avout his wife,not even a single pic.. :( ..why not ?

    - priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's still more rare that I don't have any of her photos yet! Thanks!

      Delete
  18. Wow. never knew the actor although his movies are considered to be classic art in malayalam industry.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE1QDQymW8M&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like him very much..U both are really living in vaishali

    ReplyDelete
  20. Atlast some pics and details about Sanjay Mitra!Thank you so much posting them.
    Do you have any off screen pics of Suvarna?I couldn't find any. Does anyone know if they are still together?I remember seeing them on asianet film awards 3-4 years back

    ReplyDelete
  21. We too like him so much!Thanks for this and according to my mom's opinion,his younger son seems to be similar to him.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a telugu guy .. Vaishali is my favourite movie .. Sanjay' and Suparna' acting is very good!! I never forget them .. Both looks very beautiful pair in the movie .. i was searching for thier info over the net where i dint get anywhere. Atlast here !!!!
    Thanks much..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello all,
    Thankyou so much for your appreciation for the classic Vaishali and your love toward me and my family.My apologies for not responding earlier.I am really amazed to see that your love for this film has not faded .Its been more than two decades since Bharatan sir created this masterpiece.
    Please follow me on Twitter sanjaymitra9 and you can also add me on Facebook if you guys are interested.

    Love always,
    Sanjay Mitra (risyashringan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did u split with suparna anand...?

      Delete
    2. Sir I am so happy to see you here. Please add me on FB : https://www.facebook.com/charlsdani

      Delete
  24. I love your acting & your innocent looks very much in Vaishali.... Also the acting of Suparna.... You have become my favorite actor after that... But I can never forgive you or Bharathan for deserting Vaishali in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi

    i saw your movie shabnam when i was 11 yrs old.i love your smile.you are good actor and we want to see you again in movies.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i was also searching about suparna anand....today i found her real facebook account wich u can chek
    www.facebook.com/suparna.anand.5

    as u can see her husband is not sunjay mitra...
    its some rajesh savlani i think

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://youtu.be/zTfW14Q5C88 My new hobby.Singing.Hope you guys like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir please add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/charlsdani

      Delete
  28. Sanjay Sir,y did you split with suparna..poor kids

    ReplyDelete

[b]